Tuesday 21 April 2009

Welcome Back to Free Online Marketing Methods

Hi, and welcome to my new blog dedicated to the subject of free and low cost internet marketing techniques and generating as much free website traffic as possible.

Of course we would all like to be able to see our website traffic explode to stratospheric levels but the truth is that it can be extremely difficult to do this, especially on a limited or non-exitent budget. There are ways however, of getting free traffic to your website and paying very little, if anything for it.

Over the next few days and weeks I will be sharing with you everything I have learned about generating free website traffic and free advertising campaign, which is a fair amount as I have been researching the subject for several years. There is a lot to share so it will take some time to get through all the information but please keep coming back, or sign up to my Free Advertising Newsletter to keep as up-to-date as possible.

I will also be sharing with you my top free advertising resources, which you will be sure to find very useful. Most of these will be free internet marketing resources – I hate forking out a lot of money for things I know I can find out myself – but some may have a small price tag. If you are like me and you have very little time, sometimes it is just easier to pay to have the information put in front of you! If any of the free advertising and free marketing resources do come with a price tag, they will all represent extremely good value for what you are paying.

Anyway, lets get on with the show. I will post below this, the first in a series of articles I wrote on Viral Marketing – the technique of getting free advertisng and unlimited website traffic for many years to come. There will be many more such articles and posts to follow this one. For more immediate updates, you can follow me on twitter or on friendfeed (links below).

Rememeber, if you can free website traffic and they buy from you, that represents an INFINITE return on your investment. All it takes is a little of your time and some of my knowledge…

No comments:

Post a Comment